Because a Scorpio man most often likes to have intellectual conversations it’s important to ask him questions that are not only interesting to him but also make him think.
He’s honest to a fault, so don’t expect him to sugarcoat his answers.
And he’s always up for a challenge, so be prepared for some spirited back-and-forth.
But if you can handle all that, then asking a Scorpio man questions can be a fun and interesting experience.
Just don’t be surprised if he turns the tables on you and starts asking YOU questions!
Here are some great questions to ask a Scorpio man the next time you’re out on a date, having a casual conversation, or just talking over text.
50 Questions you should ask a Scorpio man
- How do you maintain healthy relationships with others close to you?
- What are your passions in life and what drives you to succeed?
- What do you think makes a successful partnership or friendship?
- How do you like to be approached?
- What are your thoughts on dating?
- What is your idea of the perfect relationship?
- What are your turn-ons?
- What are your turn-offs?
- What are some things you like to do for fun?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- How do you feel about commitment?
- What are your thoughts on marriage?
- Do you have any kids?
- Do you want kids?
- What is your opinion on family?
- What is your religious or spiritual beliefs?
- Do you have any close friends that you would consider your soulmate?
- What is your idea of a perfect friendship?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Who are some of the people that have influenced you the most in your life?
- What are some of your likes and dislikes?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite music?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book?
- What are some things you would like to do before you die?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What kind of things make you laugh?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Do you have any fears or phobias?
- Do you have any secrets?
- What is something that you have always wanted to do?
- Is there anything that you regret not doing?
- Do you have any hopes or dreams for the future?
- What is your idea of happiness?
- Do you believe that love conquers all?
- What is the most important thing in a relationship?
- What are some things that you would like to change about yourself?
- What are some things that you would like to change about your partner?
- What are some things that you would like to change about the world?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- Do you believe Scorpios are intense?
- Are you intense?
- Do you believe Scorpios are passionate?
- Do you believe Scorpios are controlling?
- What’s one quality about yourself that you love the most?
- Be creative and ask your own questions
Should you ask a Scorpio man these questions?
It really depends on your relationship with him and what you’re hoping to gain from the conversation.
If you have a close, trusting relationship with him, then go ahead and ask away.
But if you’re not as close or he’s someone you just met, it might be best to steer clear of these types of questions.
Only you know your Scorpio man well enough to make that decision.
If you do decide to ask a Scorpio man these questions, be prepared for some deep and intense conversations.
Scorpios are known for being passionate, intense people and they’re not afraid to have deep conversations.
The pros of asking a Scorpio man these questions
There are many benefits of asking a Scorpio man these questions in your conversations. Some of them are:
- You will get to know him on a much deeper level
- He will be impressed by your ability to hold an intelligent conversation
- If you’re trying to date him, doing this may give you a better chance
- It will help to build a stronger connection with him
The cons of asking a Scorpio man these questions
There are also some drawbacks to consider before asking a Scorpio man these questions. They are:
- He may find you nosy and intrusive
- You may come across as trying to analyze him too much
- He may feel like you’re interrogating him
- It could make him uncomfortable and closed off
How to have a great experience asking a Scorpio man questions?
To have the best experience when asking a Scorpio man questions you must first learn not to take anything personally.
That could mean not feeling upset if he doesn’t answer a question you ask.
Or not taking his responses and applying them to yourself in a negative way.
This is important because Scorpios are very honest people.
They will tell you the truth, even if it hurts.
But in a casual conversation, they’re not trying to hurt you, they’re just being honest.
So if you can keep that in mind, it will help the conversation go more smoothly.
Another thing to remember is that Scorpios are very private people.
They don’t like to share everything about themselves with just anyone.
So if you’re asking a Scorpio man questions, don’t be offended if he doesn’t want to answer some of them.
It’s not personal, he’s just not comfortable sharing certain things with you, yet.
Just respect his privacy and move on to the next question.
You should also be prepared for some tough questions in return.
And lastly, enjoy the conversation.
Asking a Scorpio man questions is not as difficult as it seems.
Any of the questions above is a great starting point for asking a Scorpio man questions.
When you’re trying to get to know them more, whether this is for friendship or dating.
They love to share their opinions and are not afraid of answering questions.
And they enjoy getting to know someone on a deeper level.
With the right questions, you can get a Scorpio man to open up and reveal hidden parts of his personality.
Just remember to be respectful and avoid prying too much into his personal life.
He may put his guard up at first when you start to ask him questions but will soon open up once he realizes that you have good intentions for asking him questions.
So most importantly, make sure you have good intentions for why you’re asking the questions in the first place.
Enjoy the conversation and don’t be afraid to share your opinion as well.